View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:50 AM
DustysMomma

This weekend is going to be a tough one for me. I am going to the town where the closest Joann's is, and I need to go see if they have any new marble colors in that I've been collecting for our quilt. Of course, I have a mailer coupon for 50% of 1 non-sale fabric, and I'm sure there's probably a % off on the phone app too. This is where I get into trouble though...I don't have any "spring" fabrics for this table runner swap I'm doing, unless I break into the bug, monkey, and frog prints that I bought for a quilt and the 4 year old girl's mother says she's suddenly in the marker phase & messing up bedding left & right (she gets up in the middle of the night and has learned to be quiet), so I'm not making it right now. Knowing I don't have these fabrics, and they have them all on sale $2 off per yard, it's going to be hard not to get extra because I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. Oh, then they're already talking about the next swap being "patriotic", and knowing Joann, they already have some of that in stock & I only have 1 patriotic print in my stash. These are the "buy ahead" thoughts I have to fight when I go in there every time.