Old 02-08-2013, 06:08 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by JudyTheSewer View Post
I would love to join. I would enjoy seeing your machines Steve. I don't have anything to trade at this point though. I recently picked up the American B-HO Sewing Machine when we were in Minnesota (last patent date in 1873). I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Would anyone like me to bring that over? The below picture is only the machine and stand but I do have the coffin top as well as a few goodies in a bag.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]393804[/ATTACH]
Since I need to cross those mountains, my attendance will be dependent on the weather.

Judy
Judy what fun that machine is going to be to sew with! Are you going to re-finish the cabinet?

Well, I gave two of my treadle cabinets away yesterday (kept the machines) to a guy who makes it his job to re-finish or remove and re-do the treadles into little tables. The two I gave away needed new veneer. Since I have done several cabinets, I just didn't want to tackle those. I needed the extra space!

I also found a home for my White Rotary Electric Crinkle Embossed Black machine. That one had a friction pulley motor added, which I am not fond of! It will be loved more it its new home!

Nancy