Old 02-08-2013, 07:47 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Jumps for Joy!!!!!
It's a SnEW Day!!!

Anael
... yes it was the PC Minnesota (thanks CarrieM!) and I re-did it last night, then posted to its thread! More prayers from this side of the pond for Bram ... and Isa too. So good to know that his heart rate has returned to normal!

OKSGlad ... Sew good to see you back in the sewing room!

QNSue ... **pats on the back** all around the PC Ladies! You're going to have another monster sized quilt with all the BBs added! I'm totally curious just what you might use for your borders this time? I know your IRL Welcome Mat is out for us all, and I dream that someday we'll all gather complete with our quilts! Wouldn't that be something!

Honchey ... Hope you missed the worse of the storm. We got some overnight and this morning it seems to be really pelting down. Don't think it's going to add up to too much, but of course, a lot of people are panicking. Toronto is idiotic already! Though that only takes one snowflake to send them into overload! I'm sure your DS can enjoy another day in Arizona ... though I know when you are ready to come home, it's hard to get back in a holiday mindset!

CarrieM ... I have a similar recipe and it's a great one to have, although it does require some space in the frig! ITA that kids don't normally like Bran Muffins!! Toss in some raisins to the batter and there'll be no harm as they sit and wait in the frig. Your mailman must love you with all the activity!!!

MiraB ... bet the Dinos have been fun to work on!

Anael ... Thanks for the recipe! It looks amazing ... just like a chocolate bar, but better! Maybe some will make it for Valentine's Day treat?

Here's your Chuckle of the Day in the height of the storm .......... Twitter from one of the Toronto area Police forces which has both rural and intense city populations ....... "If you're reading this from the bottom of the ditch, you were going too fast. Sloooow Down!"

I think they got their point across!