Old 02-08-2013, 08:31 AM
SteveH
Banned

Default Mea Culpa My Apology

Hey folks,

I have had nothing but kindness and warmth from the folks on this board, and I have tried to repay that in kind.

Recently I FAILED. I screwed up.

A member of this board was kind enough to sell me a machine (and ship it to me) with the understanding that I would not be able to pay for it until I got paid (last week).

Because of personal financial issues I was not able to honor that commitment in a timely fashion (still have not) nor did I do my due diligence of communicating the situation. The timing of the arrival of the latest batch of old machines really was bad, and the member has (Justifiably frustrated) asked me to return the machine.

I am doing that today ASAP, and as much as it pains me to do so, I felt the need to "come clean" about my poor choices. This is not how things should be done, and I am sorry for besmirching the good reputation that I was seeking on here. This should in no way reflect badly on the other member.

I will not be making other posts here regarding my other machines until this member has their machine safely back.

Hopefully lesson learned,
Steve

Last edited by SteveH; 02-08-2013 at 08:33 AM.