Old 02-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Honchey

Ugh,We have to pick him up tonight in Philadelphia....I just hope rain is all we have to worry about...my area is expected to get between 5-10 inches...more it the storm stalls...I will be traveling with DH to the airport...I worry too much in this bad weather....I just have to get some italian/french bread today...have to have fresh bread for the meatballs...there won't be any avaiable tomorrow..I'll just pop it in the freeze to keep it fresh..making them for the grandkids ...they'll be here on Sunday if the roads are clear...I could get the breadmaker out to mix & knead some dough..I'd rather do some sewing today..haven't been at the machine in a couple of days...I've been looking and thinking about my 2 FWS quilts that need to be joined.. I think I'll start some chicken soup...I'm sure I'll need some for the kids when their noses start to run after playing in the snow....my thoughts are wandering all over the place and nothing is getting done...have to get dressed to go out...still in my PJ's...later