Old 02-08-2013, 10:07 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh Anael--so glad they found the source of Bram's infection and specified treatment can be given. When I first started reading posts it was of your luscious chocolates (yes only 5 virtual #'s QNS!) and have been on tenterhooks all the way through to your last post. So many prayers are going out for those little ones.
Honchey you and DH drive safe to Philly. DS will have a rude awakening to this weather!
DS#2 should be driving from Pittsburgh to Charlotte for the last time this weekend. Hope his travel goes okay as well. Meanwhile DS#3 now living in Mass is preparing for the big blow!

I've got the big freezer defrosting so we can fill it with fresh beef--oh waiting for those great roasts and steaks as well as hamburger that homegrown beef delivers. I wish you could all sample a bit of it. Maybe next week I will fix a big pot roast with potatoes and carrots a bit of onion and celery. I'll ring the bell when it's ready.
Just had a sneezing spell--glad we are not IRL you would all have my head cold! Back to work.