Old 02-09-2013, 05:11 AM
Vanogay

Well, I'm up and about. Really didn't have a bad night - only took 1 pain pill. Up more because I was hungry - had had an upset stomach from the surgery and didn't eat dinner before I went to bed. Got up at 3 a.m. and had 2 graham crackers and 1/2 of a protein drink. That hit the spot, but it was getting close to time to normally get up anyway, so only slept for about another hour or so after that. I'll slide down the stairs on tush today to play with fabrics. Pulling for 2 runners (one nameless and the other patriotic {my very favorite}) Have a luncheon today, so have my beans reheating. Did lotsa cooking for the weekend on Thyursday before I had the surgery - otherwise hubby would want to go out every meal. He used to cook, don't know why he won't anymore. Anyway, cooked the green beans with beef pieces and potatoes, a pork roast in onion soup and a chicken mixture (rice and veggies) for the weekend. At least I'll know what my choices are for the meals. Well, off to get somehing to eat and then down the stairs I go.
Take care ereryone and hope our names are out soon