Old 02-09-2013, 07:51 AM
Honchey

We left the house around 4:30 p.m. and it was sleeting...as we traveled west and then south for about 35 miles it was still sleeting and then nothing but a light misting of rain for the remainding 45 miles...we rode around the airport not knowing where to pick him up about 10 times..DH and I were working on divorce # 10 by then...after finally locating DS, first words out of his mouth was "It's so cold here"...everyone on the plane was headed for NY...we stopped at a diner for dinner and the car was covered with ice when we got outside and the return home was a little slippery..all in all it wasn't bad...We woke up to about 6-8 " of snow...that's not bad..when the snow amounts reach to 12 " then it becomes a problem...people don't know enough to stay home and out of it...Our neighbor plowed the driveway which is about 70 ft...a big help!!! The sun is shining brightly and so the melting of the snow...

Carrie, I'm glad you received my package....Now the wait for the return....
Do you have any info you could pass on about the "retreat"..where is it..how long..can anyone come..how much?..I'm interested.

Last edited by Honchey; 02-09-2013 at 08:11 AM.