View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:14 AM
oldcatlady

before I trim the triangles I sew another line about 3/8 inch away from the original one and then cut between the lines and I have another half square triangle already made for another project. I do this for all my flying geese except for the very small ones. I'm planning on making wall hangings from each of my Booms from all the scraps so I will have a sample of everyone's fabric in it. I plan to use the 'bonus HS triangles' in the wallhanging
Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Linda and April....it must be a full moon when asking others what the want! I sent my brother a picture of the squares Im making for HIS daughter (at his request)...had all the 2 1/2" squares cut out ready to start sewing. HIS wife sends me a message that she thinks cream is better than white....ugh...I said sorry...too late! Whats the saying never look a gift horse in the mouth??

Question for everyone...what do you do with the little triangles that you cut off a flying geese or other patterns? I hate throwing them away but will probably never ever use them..suggestions?
Joan