View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:06 AM
urgodschild2

April.....yes I sent out lots of different material..I am making three duvet covers for my grandkid in Australia so that is three different materials there. Then I had 4 materials from Australia that I wasn't sure how to work them so I sent them out for everyone on the board to decide for me. So yeah I will have quite a few to work on. LOL

Elizabrat.......YOu know just because your brother and his wife likes those colors does not mean that the children like those colors. I think that you should ask your nephew what his favorite colors are. Of course the baby doesn't have a choice. One of my grandson's favorite color is Orange. So I tend to give him his orange. Doesn't match a darn thing in the house but the family is all for inspiring his love of his color.
Ok that all said and done...Happy Sat to everyone. all of you on the eastern seaboard.....great day to quilt seeing that you probably don't feel like going outside and shoveling out your car. Now don't feel jealous but So. CA is sunny and beautiful today. I will go and take a walk soon and then come back and quilt.
Oldcatlady.....Thank you for the idea of what to do with those triangles. I have been throwing them away because I know that I won't sew them up. Now I can keep them.