Old 02-09-2013, 11:58 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

**squeeeeeeeeeeeeel**
Sneak preview is exciting!!!!!!!!! ... I see mine ... and did someone else do the same design? as I see a pile that looks very similar!!
The suspense builds .......... EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

The day after the storm ... all is calm and it is Christmas Card perfect!! Bright bright bright sun (hurts my eyes!) with the snow shining like a million diamonds. The shadows of the trees are casting a beautiful blue across the snow. And it's still ccccold!

QNSue
... Playing Hide and Seek again? I did that the other day, looking for fabric I had only 5 minutes before! How could I have set it aside so carefully and missed it so quickly? Yes my alzheimers must have been kicking in, in full gear!! So please do tell us about your oatmeal bread, and the recipe? Is this like a bread-bread? or more like a fruit bread/loaf?

GrannyDDamsel ... Congratulations!!! on your two new babies ... the new Grandbaby (girl? boy?) and the new GrandSewingMachine. Hope you got that cheesecake made for him ... and now better get a new quilt made for the baby to see how it works!! As for DS/DDIL maybe this new baby will give them ideas!!!

MiraB ... here we are in The Big Chill ... and you are sweating it out with the HHH! Icy roads can be treacherous, though torrential downpours can be just as bad. Most times they can get the ice dealt with, via salt and other solutions. Here (maybe there too?) in the rains, sometimes the roads are just as slick as ice, when there has not been rain for awhile and the oils have built up on the road. Hope DD either stayed home and safe ... or has arrived safely at your place.

OKSGlad ... laughing at your DHs "sickness" ... of chicken soup! Other comfort foods? custard? Maybe you just need to have some time to lay low and rest up to send this bug packing?

DublB ... ha! Spring is coming!!! On the weather last night, they were laughing about an email about the storm ... "Claire (weather lady) one, Groundhog zero!!" I think we have winter here for a good while yet, though the longer days always help to make it seem, not so bad. A great block to start back on the PC trail!

Honchey ... glad that you made the airport trip without a divorce, and back home safely! How exciting that you are thinking about CarrieM's retreat!

CarrieM ... what good hostesses you two are for your retreat with all the little gifts. You'll have to show us the whole collection, once they are all made! Eight spots left ... Honchey and you have a bunch of other PC'ers not too far off!!!! Envious!!!

JanRN ... ice-rain-ice-snow ... what a combo! We had all snow!