View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:44 PM
onaemtnest

How in the world could anyone named "Onalee" be in any way odd????? Hi Girlfriend!

I personally have a Yazzii brand organizer craft bag ready to take with me, guild, trips, doctor appts...ect. I find the most useful for my hand sewing is the Large size, which Joann's has on sale now for 50% off making it $14.99. www.joann.com/search/_yazzii%20large%20organizer%20with%20pages-%20black%20cotton/

Check out the reviews there I'm not the only one that really likes this bag. It is extremely well made. It has clear pockets for scissors, threads, needles, thimble etc....I saw these Yazzii bags at the Houston Quilt Show for much more $$$$ and just knew someday I'd have one...well maybe more than one, as it has turned out. I have two with a new one from this sale on the way.

I have one strict rule for myself when it comes to my go bags. Once I put scissors, thimbles, thread for a project, I never allow myself to take/borrow scissors, thread, thimbles etc... from my go bags. That way I'm always assured that the items I need for the project is always there and I haven't forgotten to return items, then find I'm missing something when I 'go'....

This works for me!

Hugs to you Michigander Onalee, from Idaho Onalee

Last edited by onaemtnest; 02-09-2013 at 01:46 PM.