Old 02-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Elisabrat

Ok laughs on me. Seriously randomly I have Marytoddliz. Having her as a partner is not whats so funny. Major brain cramp. Anastasia darling says its le brat and hot toddy thats your partner. so I go to members to try to find something out about Hot toddy. I type in HOT TODDY nope, so I type in HOTTODDY, nope I type in HOTTODY nope HOT Tody nope and I am seriously not happy with my luck thinking ok you blew it.. so I go to this site to look to see if hot toddy has posted and how did that name not ring a bell... see Marybeths posting and DUH so that is the funny part one of my afternoon. Dialysis left me ..whacked I think. I took another of my little naps 3 hours and woke up bright and early to the smell of my delicious pork roast (slow cook all day in the oven til it shreds to pieces) and as I am laying there my mind goes to this tablerunner that I need to finish. suddenly I worry DID I PUT IT UNDER THE ROAST EVENLY uh Linda you used parchment paper its not in the oven. I say ok. a minute later the brain misfires again and I worry will those stains come out why did I use it to line the dish.. yup my brain thought that.. and I lay there and went thats not right its on the ironing board dork not in the oven. better get up and go check. ok its on the ironing board. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT? now I want to sew but I am seriously shakey. not hungry not thirsty that I am aware of but like freezing shakes in the hands? weird. too weird. so not sewing for a few so I dont sew my hands together or cut a finger by mistake. at least that runner is saved for another day. maybe its cause of the white.. i rarely use so much white.