Old 11-01-2009, 06:20 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by omak
You probably are NOT going to believe this, but I have a square ruler hanging on the supply wall, that has hung there for YEARS!
Every time .... EVERY TIME! I look at it, or move it, I think:
12" I know I bought a 15" square ruler, where did I put it?
And, I am being totally honest here ... that thought has gone through my head every time, for years!
and, I hate that square ruler because it isn't the 15 inch square ruler I remember buying a long time ago ...
on another thread, I got challenged to make a stack and slash star and I have been dinking with that project for a week or so, and today, I finally got the stars done, and thought ... okay, so the ruler is only twelve inches square ... I could really use that square ruler to square up those blocks ...
and!
I took it down, and thought - - WOW! that twelve inches sure looks big for twelve inches!
and it was
because
it was the fifteen inch ruler I thought I had lost! :shock:
sometimes, I should not be left alone! :roll:
all I can say is: If you think it is rough to have to live with a person such as I ... just think how hard it is to BE the person I is ... can you imagine?
I go to sleep every night KNOWING I am going to wake up the same way I was the day before! :? LOL
If I didn't laugh, I would have to CRY :cry:
Omak, you make me laugh, bc once something becomes stuck in my head, I usually keep on a going, just presuming that this first impression is right!
Occasionally some little bug bites me, and i question? the 'thing' and finally snap out of it! :lol: