Old 02-09-2013, 05:38 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Well, Janis, you had a better day than I did as far as accomplishing something... I cleaned up an Atlas - nice machine - the foot control wires outer layer totally fell off - I'll probably hang on to the pink controller though - snicker. I messed with another machine - got it clean inside and out but had to put it away before I got the tension adjusted. Wilbur came over and I gave him what I thought was an empty bottle of Tri-Flow - I oiled and then Wilbur oiled - well Wilbur baptized a Kenmore inside and out... I don't know why I couldn't get any oil out of that bottle... He understands where the oil is suppose to go. He watched the machine run with out the cover. WHEW! Such BIG eyes!!! He was thrilled that I let him put the cover screws back in the machine, too. Meanwhile, Walter cruised around a bunch of sewing machine cases. Then we picked up sticks in the yard, made a big fire and cooked hot dogs. Grandma hurts everywhere, smells like a campfire and is so glad GKs go home when it gets dark and cold.