Old 02-09-2013, 06:08 PM
nurseknitsLaura

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Laura nice link to the table, but it is not adjustable is it? I found a completely adjustable acrylic table that a friend of mine bought. She can adjust this table for her Rocketeer or FW, or any of her machines. I'd like to get one for my Rocketeer, but I already have 3 that are not adjustable for my FW's! I am running out of room to store the little suckers! Take a look at this link for the completely adjustable table. If I had known about this acrylic table before getting one for my white FW, and black FW's - you have to have two because the bed for the white FW is shorter than the black FW - I'd have just bought the one table instead of 3! http://sewingmates.com/index.php?mai...products_id=12

Nancy
Nancy- It's height adjustable for all the machines and the L shape just snugs up next to it. The same company makes one that sort of wraps around the machines, and is adjustable, but it takes up too much room for my work space or for a class. I really liked that it was made my a small company in America, too! Laura