View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Pat625

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
I got a beautiful mr from sewdamcute and i love it. I appologize to my person, her mr should be delivered soon. It went out late, but i thought she would have it by now, she posted yesterday that she had not gotten it yet. I cannot post a picture from home and have not been able to from work, but will as soon as i can. Thanks times a million to our "HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST" Nelco, you did a great job and I am sorry I was one of your problem childs!
THANK YOU!! My daughter called me early this evening from home to tell me that the mail finally arrived today, and there was a squishy package for me~!!! ( I am at my other daughters house at the time)..I was so excited that I had her open it for me and text me pictures!!..I love the rug!! It is SO colorful!! I told my DD to not even THINK about keeping it!! I am planning on using the planning calendar to keep records of what I accomplish in my quilting every day....The transportation map looks like a neat edition to my collection of old paperwork!! ( I even have books of plaid stamps---showing my age??)....I am going to see if she can email me the pics, so I can post them!! Thank you again so much!!