Old 02-10-2013, 06:11 AM
meanmom

Cindy the t-shirt quilt looks good. I do not enjoy making them even though they aren't really that difficult. I could probably make them almost full time if I wanted to. I made a rock and roll one for a friend and tons of his friends would love one. I did charge my friend for fabric and my time. I don't see how I could really charge even close to what it would be worth. Even when friends want one I hesitate to do it.
A friend from my guild has just upgraded her design wall. she is giving me the old one. I am picking it up this afternoon if the rain holds off long enough. We only have a pickup truck, nothing covered so I will have to dodge the rain. I also was going to stop and get me some peg board to hang my rulers on. I inherieted a ton of different rulers when my SIL bought a yarn store that at one time tried to be a quilt shop too. I have a bunch of the specialized creative grids rulers. Not even sure what I have. I need to play with them there are some easy cool designs to use them for.
Pat