Old 02-10-2013, 06:40 AM
clsurz

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
clsurz I'm so glad you liked it. I had fun putting it together for you. Very limited shopping here, just wish I could have filled in a few more of your wants. But I do love doing these swaps, like a little surprise each month...

Jaba you did wonderful. I also was raised to be appreciative of what I get in life so I am very easy to please. All your items were wonderful. I like it all and especially the knitted potholders and quilted one as well as that green tote bag. And of course the chocolate was delicious so much so my 10 yr old GD came asked me yesterday what was in my secret package. She apparently had peeked when it first came in and she wanted some of the chocolate. I'm already using the pen and pad of course.....can never have to many of those.

For me its not necessarily what I received and quality/quantity but the thought behind what is given me. I truly appreciate everything the good Lord blesses others to give/pass on to me. For me what is important is not even the giving but that the person who did thought enough to do something for me. I am first generation baby boomer and born right after the ending of the great depression so I have learned to be appreciative of what folks do for each other and the fact that they do it in love.

Again thank you! Last months SP gift was awesome as well and fact that it came from overseas made it extra special as well learning about that country.