View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Jenniky

Hello Ladies just checking in. W4Me love your new Int. Project. and Dulub your RWB Square is wonderful. QuiltE did I not scroll back far enough or is your 2013 Int. Project still on the drawing board. LOL

I visited a wonderful lil quilt shop called Connie's Quilters Hide-A-Way in Kingman, AZ . Oh how I loved it and the ladies hanging around in the shop. They made me feel right at home and before you know it we were all taking quilt blocks of course in quilters lango...lol and my brother who was with me... laughed and said I see you are right at home and left to go for a walk outside to wait for me. Haha I could of stayed there all day. Yes I came home with a nice lil bundle of new fabrics. It was so hard to decide because I had never seen any of the fabrics she had in her shop before.. So it was a real excursion. Can't wait till my next visit. Miss you guys and think about you all often. Hugs will check back again hopefully sooner and with pictures for you. None of the pieces I have finished while here are INT's so have been taking pics. But you all can be sure I'm working on something either at the machine or on paper. Hugs everyone.

Jen