Old 02-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Elisabrat

oh goody I know which project is for me that is Christmas colors and well I love holidays so tada that one is definetely mine.

I am oh so happy so far that nothing has backed up. oh heck no.

Fabric and books books are highly expensive in NZ and Aust. just ask Kiwi.. they pay amazing amounts for a paperback book. hard back I think everyone checks those out at the library. I would. I am having a happy sewing morning after a couple quick pick ups and maybe even a shower when the water heater refills in an hour. MAYBE Tracibug is coming today waiting on the final verdict. quick dust! quick mop! lol maybe I will just cover things in fabric and she will never notice. more likely of the two options. I now have gone all over the place to find THAT quilt pattern this morning and wouldnt you know it .. nope. Owls should be easy to find how I found it no clue. Went to Pintererst couldnt find it. went to google couldnt find it. I am no wiz at computers I do simple searches like owls, fabric patterns block of month things like that.. nope. so if your better than I check back at the photo again for me and find it. I know it was a block of month type thing maybe its under halloween but havent searched halloween in eons. so block of months maybe as I was looking for a new one.. argh pirates. this memory of mine has been stolen for sure.