View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 AM
jcrow

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

Thank you for the suggestions. I do have a wall mount quilt hanger in my storage shed outside that I totally forgot about. And I never knew that a dog trainer could train a dog not to dig on fabric. I am definitely going to look into that. He's a rescue dog and they told me 3 years ago he was 1 year old, but now he has a grey face, so I realize they just said he was one to get someone to take him. I think he is more like 9. If someone could teach him, I'd be surprised! My other dogs I taught very well, but Vinny is stubborn! I open the front door and he sneaks out even though he gets in trouble every time. And I guard the front door so he has a hard time sneaking by me, but once in a while, my husband answers the door and Vinny trots right past him and into the neighbor's yard and won't come back. You have to go to him and he turns into a wet noodle and he lays on his back in surrender and he's too big to carry and you can't get him to stand up and it's a nightmare. The little poop is stubborn!