Old 02-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Jan in VA

Location: Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.

You all have been so precious to help with suggestions and give your compliments for my ability to figure this out (that's a pretty high pedestal, guys, and I'm not the fond of heights with edges!!). I DID email the quilt owner with the picture of what I have to work on, and the 3 graphics sent to the thread, and asked him what he wanted me to do. It was a lengthy email, whining about how much I disliked what I'd been left with and how worried I was about his happiness with the finished quilt.

Being a guy, he sent back a terse one liner saying he liked the one with red that appears to wrap around itself....the graphic eparys first sent back on page 1. That, of course, didn't really tell me a dang thing!! Do I leave hers? Do I make the 'wrap' border but leave it unattached so he can do it later? Does he want it in only red, then? MEN!

And I still don't have the quilt to begin work on it; got to call and push the round 4 gal tomorrow; enough delay is enough already.

I will try to get a photo before I take it to guild meeting on March 1 so you can see how I finally rid myself of this albatross.

Jan in VA