Old 02-11-2013, 04:47 AM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
gee, dusty's mom, any of that for me?? i have an idea for yours--just need to finish a couple things and go stashping ( stash shopping for those who muuust have it spelled out, lol). it would be soooo sad if i didn't have just the right thing to make your runner. that fabric moratorium has so far not worked out well for me. i thought i'd be saving money and instead i'm sure i'm spending more. AND, i have run out of room!! yikes!!!

Yeppers! Gotta go get the background fabric for you missy. Ms. Ana knows what design I'm making...neener neener!

The fabric moratorium is a necessity at this point, even if it just slows me down. To give an example, I went looking for a piece of fabric that I used on LoupEsprit's runner, because I needed a little piece for your runner. I dug for 20 minutes and finally found a scrap. I was worried that wasn't going to be enough, even though I only need a little, so I dug for another 15 minutes before I found it. Thing is, compared to most stashes I see, I don't really have a ton of fabric. It's just all still in Walmart, Joann, and Hobby Lobby bags, mostly grouped by project & stuffed in one side of the quest room closet, stacked almost waist high.