Old 02-11-2013, 06:55 AM
Elisabrat

fabric by the pound? now that is a unique concept. I think it would be easy to get a few more pounds than you intended because well how much does a yard weight? like soon that stack would be pretty expensive. but your now making to check out see if they have a web site. curiosity and all.

March 2nd I am ready to go. I will also try to use only stash. The third mystery I had to buy one yard but that is not much all things considered. I know this.. it will not be a pink quilt. blick. so sick of pink from the last one. maybe earth tones need a couple quilts in those colors... this is going to be fun. I already know it Judy does such a good job at keeping us going no idea where we are and we all paddle along nicely behind her and TADA its always great at the end. the mystery helps me do things I might not otherwise do and she makes them simple enough everyone can play. Bravo Judy. ps hope you had a smashing trip. was waiting to see pics of you and the pool boy.. sure hope you took a couple.