View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:32 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by colleenzchaos View Post
HELP ! My husband has said that he will buy me an embroidery machine and the one that is tempting me is the Janome Memory Craft 350E. Does anyone out there in quiltingboard know anything about it?
Congratulations. If you can I'd go to different stores and try out different ones to see which is a good fit. While you are there check out the store and see if you get a good vibe from it. Most have free classes and are good for support after the sale and this is what you want. I love my Viking Dealer store and people come from all around because they are great. They have an embroidery class once a month and even though they are a Viking dealer, anyone who wants to come is welcome no matter what machine they own. I took a quilting class and had the lowest grade machine and the only comment on my machine was on how quiet it was and then they showed someone who was interested in taking the class on how me and my machine were doing everything that the high end machines were doing. I now have a high end Viking Diamond Deluxe but have kept my little Kenmore. Good luck on your hunt; do check out a few.