View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:19 AM
QuiltFaerie

I resisted temptation yesterday due to higher priorities on the home front. I had had an issue with my longarm that had required my pulling the mother and daughter circuit boards out and shipping them for repair. We also discovered that my mag collar needed to be replaced. So this was the weekend, I put it all back together again.

This was the first time I had to disect my longarm and it scared the pants off of me. Once I got past that, it was actually fun and I learned a lot. I must be more mechanically inclined than I thought. Cussing and swearing was involved but I got it all back together, running, without any missing parts or extras either.

I want to call on both and see what I can do. I like the idea of putting the 66 in the cabinet for the 27 and then working on 27 and the damaged cabinet when I have time. For $75 each, I can easily afford to do fund my new collection. I am thankful for a great job with disposable income for sewing toys, collections and notions.

Thank you to all for the great idea of biting the bullet and purchasing both. I am sure you will be hearing a lot more questions from me as I work through this process.