Old 02-11-2013, 04:56 PM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle...didn't mean to ignore your lovely quilts you posted yesterday. What fun it must be to quilt with DD. I would love to do that.
Jan...what is it with you nurses that smoke? A good friend that I quilt with is a nurse and she smokes too! I guess we all have our vices. I don't think you should be so shy about your quilting skills although I do understand how you feel. We're not here to judge but to enjoy!
Anael...thanks for the pictures. Glad kitty it feeling better and the news from the nursery is good. Do you you know how much weight the little ones have gained?
DD...do the volunteers want to use your new toy too? You would have quilts non stop!
QNS...with all of your cooking I don't see how you have time to sew. You don't let any grass grow under your feet do you? It all sounds soooo good. Have fun with your company.
Carrie...we will be patient.
All...I have another idea for us. I just picked up the Quiltmaker magazine today and it has quilt on the front that is designed with "made" cloth. You take scraps or crumbs sewing them together any which way and then cutting a shape from that. She made stars from "made" cloth setting them with a constant background. It was really lovely. Jan I know that you said you get bored when you make more than a couple of blocks with the same pattern but the beauty of this that I think we could do substitute blocks for variety. I don't think any if us lack scraps!
Honchey and Jan...are you both dug out?