Old 02-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Honchey

We really lucked out this time!!! there was 6-8" of snow when all was said & done...It's raining right now & very foggy... I made the meatballs for the kids on Sunday and then they played all afternoon in the snow..Tommy (4) doesn't know how to pack a snowball and just picks up clumps of snow to throw to his dad and tells him "don't break it"..he is so funny...of course grandma had hot chocolate & dunkin donuts for them when they came in...had to strip them down to their undies and put everything in the dryer..needless to say they had alot of fun...
I sewed all day & most of this evening... I pp'd sixteen 3" blocks for a wall hanging sample. I'll be teaching beginners PP next month at the gallery...I won't be using the same pattern for the class...I will have to make a few simple sample blocks that they can pick out the one they want to do...I'll post a photo tomorrow after I get the blocks sewn together...
I just chedked the clock and it's waaaaaaay past my bedtime....goodnite all!!!!!!