Old 02-11-2013, 11:22 PM
marytoddliz

Ha Ha... too much stuff! I fill that one! I wish I had enough money in postage, or time to say you pay for postage it is yours! But, I am going to be headed back to Oregon on Wednesday soooo it either fits in the pick up or it gets tossed! Or else I can leave it behind and let the hubby worry about getting rid of it or giving it away to a good charity! I just wish I had more time, or more space in my truck!

I am amazed at how well those bags work that Suck the air out and flatten stuff! I have a few and I am using them on my batting first and foremost! Batting costs too much to leave any of it behind!

Well there was a reason I stopped by here but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.... I will wait till I get to Oregon before I start sewing. So my partner "LeBrat" will just have to stay in suspense on what I am making for her!

My first night on the road will be at My Son's house, and then just depending on time and weather I will arrive in Oregon at my Sisters house, first stop, then on to Mom's house. She has surgery on Monday! So I want to arrive before Sunday night!