Old 02-12-2013, 04:59 AM
DustysMomma

I considered posting a teaser pick for Nancia last night, but my phone was in the other room & honestly, I didn't have the energy to stop sewing & go get it, lol. Now that I hear she's been putting Kitty in the sucky bag, I'm not sure rewarding her behavior would have been a good thing!

We have some of those bags too. My boyfriend decided we needed to use the space under the 2 futons (which serve as guest beds) in our house with storage boxes. We got the ones on wheels, then despite my warning that the duvets would not fit without intervention, he tried it anyway. Then we went & bought sucky bags. They work well for the duvets and spare pillows, which we put in the dryer for a few minutes when we take them out. I have to say, he was in the middle of building this house when we met, and I would NOT have picked it. It was the smallest floorplan ready to go in this subdivision without paying an architect to draw new plans. There's probably 20 more just like it in our section now. I don't get it. There's NO STORAGE other than 1 coat closet and 2 tiny linen closets. He figured he didn't need storage since he'd 2 guest rooms as of when he picked the floorplan. Then he met me & within 16 months of moving in, there were 3 of us living here instead of 1. We were given first option on the house across the street from his best friend a couple weeks ago, but he said moving was too much trouble & wouldn't even go look at it. I would have had a nice BIG sewing room then, and wouldn't have to have it also be the guest room!

I have to say, I am not a fabric hoarder. I may whimper a little when I cut into a fabric I really like in preparation to send it off to someone else, but I can do it.