Old 02-12-2013, 12:13 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

~~~~
waves back to DDamsel!!! got your lace ready for your PC?
~~~~

Anael ... For these wee ones, weight gain is all good ... what do they weigh now? And yea, for little dresses aka smocks to be worn now! Now that first one looks like it's a Valentine's Dress. Sew Cute!! Fashion statements start!! And such good news that Isa has now been held, and soon Bram. Friends that had a preemie at roughly the same stage and size (now he's a teenager), she didn't get to hold and cuddle him for a long long time. When their DD was born, OMG, she got all the hugs that didn't get used for the first born.

DublB ... what a great MIL you must be! Pamper that MTB as you await your new DGC. EVery day that the babe waits, another day of growth.

Honchey ... those blocks are beautiful and like a breath of spring!!! Great idea on the block exchange. Or perhaps we could continue the theme from month to month, so that the blocks would coordinate at the end to make into something? instead of having a bunch of orphan blocks. Just a thought! Certainly would not be the time commitment when only making one block. And as you said, the postage would not be outlandish.

Anael ... and as I get to the end of the thread, I see a whole wardrobe has been created! What a wonderful Oma you are, indeed!

............. Although, I do fear that Anael might be trying these out on Kitty!