Thread: Walmart Today
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 10:12 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Yes, JUNE, I can make my own designs. I have small heart pans I would bake 3 or 4 cakes with (depending on how the fit), then put those together at the point and go from there. I'm very creative. MimiSharon is making an ICE form from the pan, though. That might be a bit trickier! :lol: Thanks for the advice. i would like to see the pictures sometime of yours.

About the Wilmington show, June 22-24....rewind me three years ago to those days, and I was in Wilmington at that time. We stayed on Paradise Island from June 17-24. We were all over the place in that area that week! LOL! We went to several beaches (mostly Carolina Beach), went to a zoo that we enjoyed, visited the aquarium, and we toured the battle ship. When we were in downtown historical Wilmington, I'd hoped to see something or place I recognized from the filming of the show Dawson's Creek. I didn't know where to look, and I didn't find any information about it. Oh, well.

And, yeah, I think you're right...we're no longer on the topic of our discussion! LOL! funny how we got to Wilmington from Wal-Mart!