Old 02-12-2013, 02:45 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OMG ... where are my manners? .... I raced off to send you my "official" email to register and never said THANK YOU HONCHEY!!!!!!!!! ... for making a decision for all of us. And for once again, taking the reigns to coordinate!

The questionnaire does not need to be anything fancy ... just a list of questions to suss out the info needed by the "maker", that we could answer and then send back to you .... to ultimately send on to the "maker"other person.

Maybe I'm just tired ... thought I'm not sure what you meant by ............ I'm thinking that the person who receives the blocks for the month should pick the person for the following month.. pm me their choice to let you know of preferences for that person....
Are we not sending our block direct to the person we made it for?

Due Dates?? ... keeping with the calendar month makes it easy to remember. Guess the question is, is it to have it mailed by month end? or in the hands of the recipient by month end? Which if the mail is not cooperating, there is always a delay potential. Perhaps that the assigned names are distributed between the 15-22 of the month, to potentially give us 6 weeks?

I'm not trying to over-think this or put in added hitches ... just hope that we can do the thinking upfront to be able to avoid any potential calamities. I want this to work!!!!!!!!! It's exciting!!!!!!!!