Old 02-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Honchey

The mystery will be only be that the recipient won't know of the person sending the block each month...I'm still trying to figure it out myself!!!!Disregard me being last it won't work out that way at all....I'm trying to figure out a way that everyone has a block every month to do and everyone receives a block every month...this way no one has to wait a year for a set of blocks...you just won't know who you're getting a block from...I will have to make a chart and Pm each of you separetely with a list in the order of who you will send each month...You must not reveal the order or give any hints... You have to let me know ahead of time if there are any fabrics you don't have on hand... I don't want any of you having to spend more $$$ on something you don't have...I want this to be fun!
In the very beginning I will PM all of you a list of everyone and the list of their preferences...this will be your refrence for the blocks to be done...At the beginning of each month ( 6 weeks for those out of the country) prior to I will let each of you know separetely who you will be making the block for and sending it to...I think I finally got it right...

Last edited by Honchey; 02-12-2013 at 04:05 PM.