View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:20 AM
IQ2

Originally Posted by kydeb View Post
Some time back I purchased the wonder clips to try out. Like a lot of things, I put them away and haven't had them out in a while. I finished Easy Street along with Bonnie's clue releases and got it quilted but had put off sewing the binding on - I hate that part! Anyway, I dug out my wonder clips and used them to hold the binding down as I was hand sewing it. What wonderful clips wonder clips are!! I think they are my favorite quilting tool right now....well, except for rulers and rotary cutters which you can't live without! If you haven't tried them, give them a shot! So much easier than pinning and I didn't have to worry about me or my puppy (who thinks she needs to help) being stabbed! Happy Quilting!!
OMG! I can't believe you wrote this today. I was just about to go on line to find and order them. I just finished binding a table runner and can't tell you how many band-aid dots I had to put on my fingers to keep from bleeding all over the white/cream fabrics from all of the pin pricks. (especially this winter--my skin is so brittle from the cold and fabric finishing it cracks if you just look at it) Thank you so much...I'm going to order them right now.