View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:09 AM
auntpiggylpn

Default Help Identifying this Singer

I found a pretty vague CL ad http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/atq/3612545176.html and I have contacted the poster twice for information on this sewing machine. In my first email, I asked for more information and some pictures as there is no way to tell what type of machine is in the table by the ad. I'm in Indiana and this is in Michigan so I can't just go look at it. But I do have a family member that lives there so they could snag it up for me if needed. I got a this reply back "It's a Singer". Okay, thought I needed more information and still would like a picture so I sent a 2nd email asking if it powered on, if there was a power cord and foot, any accessories and or a manual and again a request for pictures. The poster's response "It is brown with gold handles. It powers on and there is a foot pedal" Still no pictures. Today I got an email with this picture in it. Can anyone identify what model this is? Is this even worth the aggravation I am going thru to get info out of this guy???

This is the picture I got today. The table appears to be in good condition and I do have some heads that I could drop in it if the machine is junk.
Attached Thumbnails cl-singer.jpg