Old 02-14-2013, 05:32 AM
Elisabrat

yeah or hot chocolate but maybe just maybe if it melts right and that center hole disappears right it could be a margarita bowl you know like when they make those monster ones at mexican restaurants and everyone puts their straw into it and wants to share but you slowly pull it closer to you and closer so soon its you sucking that thing down and the farther downyou go the better the idea of a second round .. well that would be a good idea for that. especially after the first one. I still think they are warped that way LOL and not attractive as decor. No melted album bowls for the brat.

ok I admit it I would buy that calendar however because um.. the burritos were very hard to take my eyes off them. yup. Nancia pull up a chair its about time to flip that to March. get out the vinyl lets share a drink in honor of the page flip. but first we had better study that burrito more for this month.. move over and stop drooling in our drink girl! I am serious and I am having a hot flash not blushing cant you tell the difference? oh my.. my oh my. maybe we wont flip it til later this is a good month for ..burrito watching.

I am still thinking on Marybeths little goody. You see she is driving and should be home today from her venture down to So. Cal so I wasnt in the biggest of rushes. She has to unload all her goodies from her truck so that gives me another day and well ahhh better get working on this. when is it due again? omg sooner than I thought. lol ten minute runner here I come. NOT. she gets a 12 minute one. nothing less than the finest for my pal.