Old 02-14-2013, 05:48 AM
Elisabrat

Well just popped in to see how your stripes and all were coming this month. Love that purple teacup one! take me home it says. I was trying to invision all the stripes up down sideways and couldnt see how that would work. DUH seeing the stripes on the end made me realize I was seeing things to literally and there were other ways around that. should have joined!

Here I go on a goofy side. I was at equilter and they had this calendar for sale. Its called men quilts and spicy burritos. random at best. they arent wearing shirts. they are hunks. and what drugs was the person or group of women on who sat around and came up with THAT idea.. they are all posed quilts draped over laps shoulders hot stomach muscles and a arm outstretched holding.. a burrito. You tell me: http://www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc...13369253.17 here I sat there thinking the quilt patterns were really nice and look at that burrito! wowsa. um ah..lovely. Nancia and I are going to have a drool over your margarita while we enjoy each months..quilt. and burrito. check out the link in case you think I am on medications and seriously I was just looking at fabric when I found that beauty.

On a happy smiley note: