Old 02-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Anael

Bev, congrats on your Great Nephew!

Isa is quite swolen from the infection, she needs to pee a lot. The neonatologist hopes she will be back on the amount of food she got before the infection very soon. She needs it to grow. If nothing else happens all she needs is lots of time.
With Bram itīs another story. His fungus infection prefents him from breathing on his own. Theyīre giving him antibiotics, almost from the day he was born. Today they did make an X ray and it showed his lungs still are infected. If this fungus infection doesnīt go away he wonīt make it. Because he needs lots of rest my DS wasnīt allowed to hold him today.
So I`m going to make him very soft and warm snuggles with the flannel fabric mirabelle sent me, thatīs all I can do. Iīm still not allowed to touch either one of them, I can only took and talk to them.
Today I was there, my DS didnīt feel well so he asked me to drive them to the hospital. I was happy I could help. I canīt imagine this tiny boy whoīs fighting so hard might not be there anymore one day.