Old 02-14-2013, 03:29 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

So I see it's been a hot-hot-hot day in the world of JanRN!!!
Thankfully all was safe for you ........ and then capped off with that hottie delivering the goods!
Now you've got to go out and shop to replace those hair appliances ......... or get a new do?

Wonder if it was just as hot at GGal's and Honchey's??

JanieW ... I am so happy to have you back on the trail with us. Just one block per month will be good for your soul ... and manageable around your other commitments! Besides, it's good to have another Canuck with me!! I can only imagine the worries you are having as you sit and wait for the answers.

Anael ... Only the best of wishes, thoughts and prayers for your babies! and lots of {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you!

DublB ... Congratulations on your new DGN ... a warm up for you for that new Grand you'll soon have too!

JanRN ... xxxfingers crossedxxx for a realistic offer this weekend, so you can get down to one home to manage! And have more time to get serious with your S16!!

OKSGlad ... and was that a *sigh* I heard for the pending MD appointment? While routine and regular, I know there are always trepidations by most of us!

QNSue ... I went to the RK site and it doesn't look like there is a Fusions like that currently. There is one in the Ombre line that I wondered if it might be the same colour tones, though the line markings are vertical/horizontal and not on the angle as yours are. Or the #4070 line that JanieW suggested? Or perhaps the others? Do you have the selvage with the info on it? Usually RK has a # along with the Fusions. I really like the effect it gives to your block (cute block too!) and it would be so nice for you to be able to match rather than have to switch at this point.

Here's a link to the RK site ... go to the dropdown menu on the upper right to see the other lines and their colour choices. I just love all of the different Fusions (as attested to with my borders/sashings/cornerstones!
http://www.robertkaufman.com/fabrics/fusions_4070/