Old 02-14-2013, 09:16 PM
starshine

Great packages, Nice purse, lovely flowers from so many. K~those are poppies, love the Ca. gold poppies!
Deadline to mail day and my package went out! So sp you are one of the ones still waiting. duh! So I'd suggest you hold off sitting on the bench peeps for another week as your package could have been mailed today.
For the one who said PO would not accept the address. Did you check the address with the usps web site especially for zip code. I had an address last summer that the person had the wrong zip code on the survey they sent to Lori, and when I checked on it to see if it was delivered it was in a totally different state-it was in the zip code given-since then when I address my package I go to usps.com and find a zip code and put it the street and city and state and see if they have the same zip as listed. Oh on my package when I saw it was mistaken, and Lori confirmed the corrected one, I emailed the Postal service explaining it, serv. rep. contacted sort facility and anyway they finally did get it delivered without returning it to me.whew.
Louise-I saw that Guidelines rulers in the Fab shop hop and thought it looked cool, I'll have to find your ? on the main area and see the replies.
Wow Ms.Cupid & gzlsvs how exciting we are all becoming 1st time grandmas together. When in the summer is yours due Ms.Cupid, mine is in later June?
Brenda if anyone accidently sends you black licorice you can regift it to me-I'll take care of it for you. And Ms Cupid another connection we have the same fave candy mmmm.

Jill -do you think he gave you the auto stirrer so you could be free for quilting instead of being stuck at the stove? Maybe it was a gift of love?
Well hope you all know you are loved. and happy Valentine's 15 min late.