Old 02-15-2013, 06:10 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Lucky me! I received the most delightful package yesterday from CLsurz - aka Carol! She said the post office said it was delivered ... but our system here is challenging to say the least! Last night as I was going through the mail, a key to one of the parcel boxes fell out ... I knew it had to be from her so I went out to the mail boxes and SURPRISE! The key wouldn't turn But DH went out with pliers and got that sucker to wrench open!

So here are the pix ...

Dang! First time this has happened to me! It says the upload failed ... grrrrr. OK. I'll try something else. Well, this is the only way to do it ... Picture One and Picture Two ... I had to upload to my storefront photo hosting and even then it wouldn't allow me to put them here. Oooo! Maybe this will work ...

YAY!!!!

Anyway, Carol sent me the sweetest mug with a little teddy and some Lindt chocolates that I can apply directly to my hips. Yum! An adorable lolly bouquet that is too pretty to eat, popcorn chips, Avon foot cream (how did she know I have the most awful paws and claws east of the Mississippi?), a gorgeous woven ribbon journal that will immediately replace my flood-lost veil design and swatch book, Black Silk Coffee - which I love, just ran out of, and use in my Keurig - if coffee doesn't grow hair on your chest, it isn't coffee , a collection of bag designs (without zippers - thank you since I am a sissy when it comes to zippers!), the most gorgeous yardage that will be used in an art quilt I'm planning, and Paula Deen's Home Cooking. She was so sweet and hoped to go to Savannah to get it autographed, but it didn't work out since Paula and her boys are on the road promoting all their new goodies. (As an aside, I was hoping to make a video and write to Paula to ask her help. Before the flood I was scrimping and saving to give my son tuition to Culinary School as a wedding gift -- and now that is impossible. When I looked in Walmart for an inexpensive set of pots to replace our sewage encrusted ones, I picked up some from her line and that got me thinking. Since Paula cooks with her son, I thought, who better to ask for help in finding him a scholarship? So I will try. Can't hurt.)

Anyway, thank you so much! You were so thoughtful and I love it all.