View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:29 PM
drgranny

Default Wmds

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 View Post
I Love the German Shepherds too. I have one now and wish for another. really great and smart dogs they are.
Carol your little Rat is so cute!!! I love german shepherds, Pyrenees,chihuahuamix,melenois,terriers. We have one pyrenees right now. Lost 2 others in the last years. To old age. We had a Shepherd when we first married. He chose me. I loved that dog so much. But we moved from the house where we lived when we got him and hekept going back to the house to see if anyone he knew lived there. Finally when he was about 8 yrs old our daughter moved in to that house and when he went over to check on it and saw someone he knew, he decided to stay. He died when he was 11. Then we fell for pyrenees and have had 5 over the years. Then a little rescued mutt came into our lives and took over for 13 years. Lost him last year. Inhierited my sisters rescued poodle 3 years ago and I think he does better as an only dog. The pyrenees lives in the yard so these two will probably be my last dogs. Probably........................