Old 02-15-2013, 11:52 PM
nancia

yay! we get to play!! don't forget, sunday is virtual quilt together day! i usually don't find out until the day after, so i'm all excited and ready to go!
d'sm, i actually bought my sm cabinet from jo-anns,com on sale, on-line only. i think with a few chains and hooks in the back it should work just fine. oh, i mean , i'm hoping my dh will put it together for me so i can sew this weekend. i used to put furniture together and do almost all the handy stuff, so it irks me to have to wait. but my back and i have had several long chats about this sort of thing, and now i may be annoyed, but i'm also very grateful he is interested and willing to put it together. i also bought the gidget II but i stood it up and made sure the leg supports were engaged ( to be married in july they hope). i walked past and gently pushed it out of the way and it crashed to the floor. awfully glad i didn't have my machine on it! so that one is going back. i'm astonished at the prices for these, and honestly, they aren't what i call quality! but if it's sturdy, the right height and otherwise does the job, i'll be happy!