Old 02-16-2013, 04:55 AM
QuiltnNan
Power Poster

OK Janiacs... I can't believe it's been almost 11 months since I paused my journey... a new home that needed renovating took wa-a-ay longer than expected and then I just vegged out for the winter holidays. I still have some renovations to finish/touch up. Then I'm selling the home The neighbors here are the worst in the world... I won't go into specifics ... suffice it to say that the bad neighbors bookend me and the police have been called on multiple occasions. Deep breath. So there will be another pause in my journey this summer when I pack up and move back to my previous condo... luckily I'd rented it out instead of selling it. So I don't have a sewing studio after all. But I'm determined to get more of my blocks done, so I'm set up in parts of the kitchen I'd finished up two quilts for my older DGKs when I went there for Christmas. They just loved them. http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...s-t209374.html . I've been doing some small projects as I'd developed a sewing withdrawal. Since I made a mess of the kitchen with those, I decided that the DJ blocks just had to continue. I'll post some pics.