View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:51 AM
trupeach
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Unfortunately, I have to work. I'm about to hop in the shower. My hubby will be home with her most of the day. I'll try to get home by 1:30 or so, and hopefully, we'll be able to spend some quality time together then. Trupeach suggested we do a "girls night" and do facials and manicures together. I think we'll do that, but for today, I think she'll veg out, and watch a few episodes of Ace of Cakes, How its Made and ICarly!! Thanks all for understanding my letting her play hookey (although she doesn't know I know!!) - I feel guilty, but she's such a sensitive person - she needs to breathe!!

don't feel guilty, it is NOT hookey every employee gets them they are called personal days without a reason. school is a job for a kid so Sophia just took a personal day without a reason that's fine. i think every kid should be entitled to them. if she is dealing with means girls the tummy ache could be real stress will do that and those mean girls are causing her stress. just do what you are doing for her, you are a GREAT mommy esq. {{{{{ hugs }}}}}