View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:49 PM
sharoney

Originally Posted by wildyard View Post
First of all I want to say, like all of you, yessss do the exercises! I had a little mini-party to celebrate when I could finally reach behind me to fasten/unfasten my bra without pain. But I have recovered full range of motion and it was well worth all the effort. They told me I probably would never be able to reach behind me like that again, so that became my goal. LOL... just tell me I can't.. But don't push too far too soon, or you will be back in the operating room like my DH, who just knew better than the docs what he was ready to do. If you get my drift... lol. He is fine now, after the second repair.

Second, I want to say how much I love your quilt tops. The second one really appeals to me, and I wonder if you would mind telling the size you cut the rectangles? I'm just guessing at 2.5x5.5" with 1.5" strip of green in between to equal a 5x5" finished square. My second guess would be adding 1" to each to equal a 6x6" finished square. Am I close?

I used charm packs for that quilt, so the rectangles are 2.5" x 5". The strips in between those pieces are 1" x 5", and the sashing between each block is 2" wide.
Still working on unhooking the bra, lol!
And thank you for your kind words!