Old 02-16-2013, 06:51 PM
jaba

Default Happy Surprise!!

I've been gone all day and just came home to the most fabulous SP package I have ever seen. It fits me to a tee. Hav4boys you really outdid yourself and selected and made the most perfect things for me. 3 coffees, breakfast blend, kona and hazelnut, FQ's in teal, 1/2yds. of purple fabric, quilting thread, 6 beautiful patterns and a Simplicity sewing accessories pattern pack, heart shaped pumice stone with little pink roses scented soap petals, shower gel, a scrubby net, peaches and cream yarn with 2 new crochet hooks. Peanut butter M&M's, yum, heath bars, another yum, Valentine heart candies and blueberry dum-dum sucker. I tried to share with my hubby and gave him the dum dum but he said he was more of a smart a--. Think he wants a heath. Kathy the first aid kit you made is fantastic!!! Thank you so much, I am putting it in my car so I'll have a nice one instead of the plastic boxes. I will use every single bit of this package, I love it!![ATTACH=CONFIG]395603[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]395604[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]395605[/ATTACH]It's going to be a hazelnut morning. Again thank you ever so much!!
Attached Thumbnails dscf1146.jpg   dscf1147.jpg   dscf1148.jpg