View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:32 AM
Elisabrat

yes they are lovely arent they? mary can you post a pic of the one i sent you? I didnt take one before I popped it off. AGAIN. My memory is needing a swift kick in the rear.

I have sent my boom blocks to Canada and Scotland and now one to japan and about 2 weeks was right. We also put scrap fabric on the envelope so it went faster and for the record I sent one to New Zealand took about one week to get there. so again no excuses seriously. I think someone(s) have flaked. I hope no one is sick or ill they couldnt get here to post but.. last year in the hospital I couldnt send something I asked my daughter to go online for me and post where I was.

Today I am thinking a glorious sunny day . snow on Tues so taking this sunshine moment. I am about to fix breakfast if anyone would care to come over and have some mexican food. huevos rancheros and lets see we can add some avocado and cheese and a bit of diced jalapeno and sour cream and hot corn tortillas.. it sounds pretty good. left overs are amazing black beans homemade lots of garlic and onions and chicken broth and i am supposed to eat like none of it. sigh.. ok fine. I will eat my apple. it was good though. kids might eat some..oooh a breakfast burrito thats the ticket. what? I cant eat toritllas? shoot. what? no salsa or beans or tomatos? or cheese? or sour cream? well what kind of burrito is that?? air burritos. I am having air burritos today. yum. low cal.